with the Flow
just is. You have to flow with it.
Give yourself to the moment. Let it happen."
The Tranquil Taoist
According to the book of Chuang-tzu,
an old man is seen by some followers of Confucious swimming in a raging torrent;
suddenly, he disappears. The pupils of Confucious rush to save him, but the
man reaches the bank entirely unaided. Asked how he had pulled off this remarkable
feat of survival, the man replied that he had simply let himself go with the
descending and ascending currents in the water. The true Taoist, in other
words, moulds his senses, body and mind until they are at one with the currents
of the world without.
From Sacred Symbols, Tao
Characteristics of being aware in the flow:
- More Synchronicties - weird chance occurences
- bumping into friends you haven't seen in a long time but just thought
of the other / same day!
- More Symbols - Icons that have special meaning
- More Vivid Dreams - with special messages
- Abundance - your desires/ fears will manifest
- Inner Happiness / contentment / Inner stillness
- Life feels like a holiday / mystery / movie
- There is a sense of purpose / direction in
- Events play out fluidly one after another
eg. phone calls / meetings / customers one after the other instead of all
- Take each day as it comes - each day is an
amazing adventure mystery waiting to happen
- You are aware of your desires, greed and ambitions
from moment to moment
- you get the perfect parking places - for the
- In`tuition increases - especially the more
you use and trust it
Principles, natural laws Manifestation &
- You get what you need, rather than what you
want - however over time these two will unite - you will want what you need
or you just won't desire at all - after all every moment is special in own
- Enjoy every experience - no matter how bad/
ridiculous it seems - Know that this too shall soon pass!
- Sod's law - when you are 'in the flow' all
the things that you don't want to happen are more likely to happen if you
focus on them
- because you have more power in the flow your
fears and desires are more likely to be attracted to you faster and more
- So minimise negative / fear based thinking
- In the flow fears manifest quicker - be careful what you wish for
- Know that every experience is a lesson / test
/ opportunity to show our mastery of ourselves and life's natural laws
- Still occasional times of losing power / feeling
low or drained - shows that playing control drama or attached to outcome
- The essenes taught 'Life is like a mirror'
- you don't like in others what you don't like about yourself - the next
time you get stressed - stop, feel the feeling, write it down, release the
feeling and think why you got stressed - 99.9% of the time I have found
that I don't like in others what I don't like in myself
Law of request - you can ask your higher consciousness
/ angels / daikini / self / Ascended Masters / to show you signs - just be
aware of them and thank them
Intuition vs. Impulse - Law of three -
to check if your hunch / thought / desire is
intuitive or ego / fear / greed based let the thought leave your mind - if
the thought comes back three times it is more likely to be intuition - this
is what many successful stock brokers do!
Engaging The Flow - Ch. 7, Celestine Prophecy,
Engaging in the Flow of Evolution - checklist
Keep Energy Strong
- Be open and feel love coming in - remind yourself
of a time you felt strong love
- Observe beauty to increase energy - relax
and observe and commune with nature
- stop as often as necessary to build energy
- relax take a few deep breaths and imagine yourself filling with light
- stay in a state of love as much as possible
- do what you love to do - remind self of a peak experience - feel a background
feeling of love
you shall receive. Knock and the door will be opened."
- center yourself in the present - take a few
deep breaths and find your centre point (below solar plexus)
- Remember your core life question (from parents)
- State clearly what your current questions
are - can abstract or concrete something like - ' What is the best way forward,
for the highest good'
- Keep these in the forefront of your attention.
Watch your thoughts and dreams
- Take an observer point of view asif you are
watching a mystery to unravel ( this helps you to releas the need to control)
- Notice if something is brighter or more colourful
as a signal to help you make a choice
- Notice thoughts and hunches (this is info
you need to know)
- Compare your dreams to your present situation
and see what they reveal that you are overlooking or missing
- If you don't understand the information you
are receiving or don't seem to be getting any, please make sure you are
asking the right question. Ask another question
- Notice how coincidences fill you with energy
- What is the coincidence bringing into awareness?
- Is there further work to be done with this
- If you have a hunch about something or recurring
thoughts, become alert for the next coincidence or message. It usually moves
you in a direction of the thought or hunch
Send Energy to others
- Give your full attention and energy to those
you meet because they all have a message for you, and you for them
- Remember that you don't have to use your control
drama to compete for energy
- Remember that the energy flowing out of you
creates a current that pulls energy into you at the same rate, so you are
We are all already in the flow - the cycles of
life - ups and downs
However many of us are not aware of the flow
and thus we try to fight it are change it to suit our needs, fears and desires.
We are happy when things go well, but when things
aren't going 'my' way or the way 'I' want we get stuck in a rut.
Information is a constant stream - we use intention
and attention to filter out what we need. Our
conscious observes, our unconscious attracts experiences, relationships.
We need to be detached
from the outcome. However visualise positive outcomes and know, feel,
see, hear, smell that you have what you desire, for the highest good.
Going with the flows means acceptance - overcoming
the fear of losing control
We don't need to control everything - it is exciting
to have suprises - observe your life as a exciting mystery movie.
Trust in the process. Let go,
surrender to the power of your unconscious
The way I see it - if you do good deeds with
positive pure intentions you will be on a positive karmic flow / spiral and
of when you step out of the flow or when you are trying to manipulate the
flow for your own selfish needs.
Tao Te Ching, Lao Tzu
The Synchronic Book - Western style I ching