Terms & Conditions of Sale
updated 13 / 09 / 2010
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Correspondence address & Customer Service
Sort Life Out Limited
52 Stockwell Road
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 193 2760
1. An order for goods placed by you, the buyer through our websites shall be subject to these terms and conditions
2. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer
4. All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions
5. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly
6. No order submitted by you, the buyer, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of the your order by e-mail (where applicable) or by telephone
7. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation
8. The goods may differ slightly from the images shown
9. We reserve the right to substitute products of a similar description and standard if the requested goods are not available but will use reasonable endeavours to match your order exactly. In the unlikely event of you receiving a substituted product you, the buyer, shall be entitled to return the goods for a full refund within 10 working days from the date of delivery, should the substituted product not be acceptable to you.
Price and Payment
10. The price of the goods will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received and will include V.A.T. and delivery in the United Kingdom unless specified otherwise. Prices are in pounds sterling unless otherwise specified.
11. We reserve the right, by giving notice to you, the buyer, at any time before delivery to increase the price of the goods to reflect any increase in the cost to us, which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture)
12. In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the goods you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
13. When we provide any goods to you, the buyer, under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit card account provided by you on the website order form or to a third party account such as Paypal, Google Checkout, Protx or Nochex.
14. By placing an order, you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit card account or electronic payment account as provided on the order form.
15. Title to the goods will pass to you, the buyer, on payment in full of the price of the goods. Payment is required in advance
16. We will issue you with an electronic receipt to your email address once the goods have been dispatched
17. The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form
18. The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place
19. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your goods by the date quoted for delivery you, the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before goods are posted or ordered from suppliers (for Wellness Systems orders eg. Wellness MGIII home system the shipping, handling, admin, custom parts costs to and from Wellness USA would apply in case of cancellation).
20. You should note that we are only able to deliver to locations within the United Kingdom at present unless prior arrangement.
21. We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical. If however we have not delivered the outstanding goods within 28 days from the first date of delivery you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding goods
Return of goods
22. You, the buyer, will inspect the goods as soon after delivery as is reasonably practicable and will notify us of any shortages, defects in the goods or any other complaint in respect of them within 7 working days from the date the goods were delivered. We do not pay postage for returns. Administration or restocking fees may apply.
SAVE IN RESPECT OF ANY SHORTAGES OR DEFECTS IF YOU, THE BUYER, FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THIS CLAUSE WE WILL NOT BE HELD LEGALLY LIABLE IN RESPECT OF ANY OTHER COMPLAINT WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION WITHIN THIS PERIOD
23. You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
24. We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out its obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you, the buyer for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to this Agreement, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following will be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:
24.1.1 Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
24.1.2 War or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition;
24.1.3 Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
24.1.4 Import or export regulations or embargoes;
24.1.5 Strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes;
24.1.6 Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery;
24.1.7 Power failure or breakdown in machinery
If we are prevented from carrying out is obligations in the above circumstances, it will notify you in writing. If we are still prevented from carrying out its obligations 3 weeks from the dated such notice was sent, then either party may give written notice to the other cancelling the Agreement. If the Agreement is cancelled in this way we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by failure to perform
25. Except where you, the buyer are dealing as consumer (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 section 12) we do not give any warranty, guarantee or indemnity as to quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the goods
26. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of goods other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1973.
27. The copyright in the material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Sort Life Out Limited or its licensors
28. You may download or copy the content and other down-loadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited
29. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these
30. All drawings, descriptive matter and specifications of the goods on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods
31. We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability
32. We may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if it does so it will post any such changes on the website
33. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
34. English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
35. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Queries and Complaints
36. We aim to respond to e-mail, faxed and written queries within 24-48hrs. Our Customer Services can answer your telephone queries Monday to Friday between 1.00pm and 8.00pm
37. In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 21 days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what we proposes should be done.
38. We accept multiple currencies but there may be a small fee as set out by the payment processors.
39. The currencies we accept depend on the payment processor. See payment options page for more details about
40. We can ship overseas subject to extra postage costs, taxes and laws. You will be informed of these costs before we go ahead with shipping your order. You will have an opportunity to cancel your order in case these costs are not satisfactory.
41. We will not ship any products to where they are illegal in the destination country. Please find out from the appropriate sources of information before placing an international order.
Important Information – For Naturally Filtered MG-10 system orders
- Please take time and care to read the installation checklist (in the respective product user guide ) and please consult with a qualified engineer before ordering the MG-10 system as costs incurred in supplying and returning the unit are substantial (£1500 - 2000 GBP approx) and will not be refunded in the case of a return.
- Limited Warranty (NATURALLY FILTERED) - Repair or replacement of the systems by NATURALLY FILTERED requires the submission of the Warranty and may require shipping (possibly both ways) of the filter to NATURALLY FILTERED (based in the USA) at customer cost (as there is currently no service centre in the UK). Please refer to the warranty information in the MG-10 product user guide.
- In case of return or order cancellation the shipping, handling, admin and custom part costs to and from NATURALLY FILTERED USA would apply (for the MG-10 £1500 GBP - 2500 approx) these costs would be subtracted in the event of a refund.
- Sort Life Out Ltd does not cover shipping or handling fees to or from NATURALLY FILTERED in case of Wellness system return, repair or cancellation.
Disclaimer: All products sold from this web site are for self-improvement and simple relaxation. No statement should be construed as a claim or representation and that these products are intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, treatment or prevention of disease or any other medical condition. If you have a serious illness or disease please consult a General Practitioner or your local doctor.
Please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Sort Life Out Team
Sort Life Out Ltd