If you suffer from prostate problems such as going to the toilet through the night, increasing frequency and urgency, pain and discomfort or dribbling, you should read a groundbreaking new book that covers all the latest breakthroughs in treating this increasingly widespread condition. The book reveals the latest medical and natural alternatives that can provide relief.
You'll also find:
* The difference between BPH and prostate cancer
* What is PSA testing? Its effectiveness and whether you should pay for a test
* Why some but not all men are screened
* How a prostate problem can affect sexual function
* Why prostate disease is becoming more common
* A new radical approach that focuses on diet
* Foods you should avoid
* Warning signs that should not be ignored
* Advice on when to contact your GP
* Alarming new statistics on the TURP - the most widely used operation
* New drugs and developments in treatment
* Questions you should ask your doctor
* Plus much more..
Prostate Problems is essential reading for every man over 40.
Prostate Problems - £9.95
Normally posted within 1-5 working days by 1st class mail.